Logan Diving & Salvage is a member of OQSG or OPERATOR QUALIFICATIONS SOLUTIONS GROUP.
At Logan Diving & Salvage, we train and evaluate our divers through OQSG to comply with Federal Operator Qualifications standards.
Our commercial divers are qualified on multiple relevant covered tasks as they relate to our customers requirements and needs.
Experienced certified Commercial Divers are available to provide all subaqueous requirements set forth the in the Operator Qualifications standards.
Such cover task include:
- CATHODIC PROTECTION SURVEY
- CORROSION SURVEY
- CATHODIC PROTECTION REMEDIATION
- UNDERWATER VALVE INSPECTION AND REPAIR
- TEMPORARY MARKING/BUOY UNDERWATER PIPELINES
- MOVEMENT OF IN-SERVICE UNDERWATER PIPELINES
- INSTALLATION, REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF SUPPORT STRUCTURES UNDERWATER COMPONENTS
- INSPECTION OF UNDERWATER PIPELINE FACILITIES
- ABANDONING, SAFE DISCONNECT, PURGING AND SEALING OF UNDERWATER PIPELINES
- PERFORM UNDERWATER PIPELINE REPAIR ACTIVATES
- PERFORM UNDERWATER FLANGE MATING PROCEDURES
- INSPECT NAVIGABLE WATERWAY CROSSINGS
For all of your Operator Qualifications needs contact:
Mr. Scott Anderson/OQ Compliance Coordinator
Logan Diving & Salvage assist with Explorer delivery to Johnson Space Center-Houston, Texas... more info.
July - November 2012
Logan Diving & Salvage completes hydro electric dam intake system, trash rack and guide refurbishment.
Jim Woodruff Lock & Dam... more info.
Logan Diving & Salvage provided marine construction services to replace 3 failed Breasting Dolphins and repair 2 damaged Breasting Dolphins in San Juan Harbor... more info.
Logan Diving & Salvage Ships Husbandry JAXPORT 2012.
- ABS and GERMANISCHER LLOYD
- UWILD CLASS SURVEY
- U/W WELDING AND BURNING
- WHEEL JOBS
- SEA CHEST CLEANING
- PROPELLER POLISHING
- DAMAGE ASSESSMENT
- DOCK SUBSTRUCTURE INSPECTION
- PILE JACKETING AND REPAIRS
Logan Diving & Salvage was requested to provide engineering, design, project management, dive teams, underwater burners, structural repair member fabrication, floating equipment, and all ancillary requirements to rehabilitate 6 free standing marine structures... more info.