Terms & Conditions
1. The Scope of Work defines and limits our services for this project. If you have any questions please let us know. Logan Diving & Salvage ("LDS") wants to have a clear understanding Scope of Work and related terms before any work commences. Any change orders or supplemental work must be in writing and signed by Client and LDS.
2. Upon delivery of any materials or supplies, ordered by LDS, to the project location, the risk of loss or damage passes immediately to the Client and LDS assumes no responsibility. The Client represents that there is sufficient insurance coverage to cover such risk of loss and that LDS will be the loss payee for any claim of loss until title passes to the Client. Title to any such materials or supplies will pass to the Client only after the final payment for all invoices has been made to LDS. This paragraph does not apply to any Client supplied materials or supplies, which shall remain as Client's risk of loss or damage.
3. Any additional work performed or upgrade of materials, including any special orders or other purchases made beyond the original scope of work of this project will be invoiced upon authorization by the Client and shall be in writing signed by the Client and LDS.
4. LDS will give the Client a reasonable opportunity to review and inspect the work and materials ("goods") provided to the Client. This may include the opportunity to review samples or models of the goods. By accepting any goods delivered to the Client, Client acknowledges that such goods are conforming as defined under Fla. Stat. §§672.001 et seq. In the event the Client rejects any goods, such rejection must be in writing and delivered to LDS within three (3) days of delivery of the goods specifying the reason for rejection; otherwise the rejection is invalid. We want the Client to be completely satisfied and will work to see that all materials meet with Client's approval.
5. The Client releases and holds harmless LDS from any and all claims for any damages to persons or property directly or indirectly caused by or related to (1) any delays in delivery or shipment of any goods, (2) any damage to goods in delivery or shipment, and (3) any defect in the design or manufacture of the goods, including any latent defects or hazards.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the Client has not advised LDS of any known, hidden, or latent hazards, dangers or defects existing on or at the project location. Any known, hidden, or latent hazards, dangers or defects existing on or at the project location must be disclosed to LDS in writing before work begins.
7. Any warranties related to any goods are by the original seller or manufacturer and any such warranties are transferred to the Client along with the title to the goods. LDS makes no express or implied warranties as to any of the goods and specifically excludes any such warranty as to the merchantability or fitness of the goods. There are no warranties that extend beyond the face hereof.
8. Your acceptance of this Project Quote and Scope of Work creates a binding contract ("Agreement") with LDS. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the Client and LDS as to the scope of work for this project, and is made without reliance upon any oral or written promise, warranty or representation not specifically stated within this Agreement. This Agreement can only be changed or modified in writing and signed by both parties.
9. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of Florida. LDS and Client agree that any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in the exclusive venue of Duval County, Florida, before the court of appropriate jurisdiction. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, it shall not invalidate the entirety of the Agreement, but shall be severable.
All invoices are due upon receipt and incorporate these Terms & Conditions. Any invoice remaining unpaid after ten (10) days will accrue interest at the rate of 18% per annum, or the maximum allowable interest rate under law, whichever is greater. In the event collection efforts are required to secure payment of any invoice, LDS is entitled to recover all such collection costs, including court costs and a reasonable attorney's fee through trial and any appeals. Client acknowledges that, in addition to any other remedies at law or in equity, LDS may recover any unpaid goods from Client by an action for replevin and that LDS is entitled to record and enforce its rights as a lienor pursuant to Fla. Stat. §§731.001 et seq.